Rabies Clinics have been Cancelled and will be Rescheduled at a later Date
All Dogs & Cats Over Three Months Of Age Are Required To Be Vaccinated Against Rabies & Registered With The City
Rabies Vaccination: $5.00 per animal Registration Tags:
- City Registration Tag $15.00 unaltered animals
- City Registration Tag $5.00 altered (spay/neuter*) animals *MUST have written proof of sterilization
- Microchip: $10.00 (optional)
- Combination Vaccination: $10.00 (OPTIONAL – This is an additional fee payable to the veterinarian) Cash Only
Animal registration tags are valid for one year from date of purchase or when the rabies vaccination expires, whichever comes first.
Clinics are Sponsored by: St. Joseph Animal Control & Rescue, Friends of the Shelter, local participating veterinarians, and the City of St. Joseph Health Department.
Pets must be under adult supervision and control.
Dogs must be leashed and cats must be in a pet carrier.
Clinic Locations 2020
All Clinics 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
2812 St. Joseph Avenue
Monday, May 4th
Tuesday, May 5th
3. First Church of the Nazarene
22nd & Pacific
Thursday, May 7th
4701 Schoolside Lane
Tuesday, May 12th
5. Mark Twain
801 South 31st Street
Thursday, May 14th